Monday, November 24, 2008

What Is Wrong With This?



So I went out and bought some re-usable bags and this is what I got.

What is the deal with this. Isn't the purpose of these great green bags to not have to use the plastic bags? Only at AAFES...your friendly shoping store. Thanks. Does anyone else see the humor in this?



On the flip side...these bags are huge. You can almost fit an entire shopping trip into one bag. The even better news...I hope you think this is better news...I'm going to send one of these bags to one of you. Fingers crossed...it just might be you!




7 comments:

Liz de Nesnera said...

OK, Chris..THAT was hysterical!
Yep...makes sense to me! ;-)
Peace!

Liz

George said...

Thats AAFES! They serve where we serve! I love the fact that I live in a desert, with loads of Soldiers, Sailors, A few Airman and even some Marines & Our PX carries loads of $80 Under Armour polo shirts, that they can't wear! Stuff stays on the rack forever! And dont get me started about 'bogus' electrical devices! We could write a book! LOL Stay Green my brother!

Anonymous said...

too funnay!

Unknown said...

Love the $80 shirts in the desert! This is kind of a bust on me too...because I took the damn plastic bag.

Anonymous said...

At least they didn't double-bag it like they normally do everything else!!

Deb Parsons said...

Okay, that is too funny! :) I love how when I go to the commissary, I get attitudes from the baggers because I tote in a bunch of various reusable bags. Even though you can fit more in a bag, therefore less effort than to put 8 things in 8 bags.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - that's government spending / saving for you!