Saturday, October 31, 2009

Green Christmas 2009 - The Goat

When we moved to Italy I really wanted to live a "greener" life. To that end...I bought a push mower. It is powered by my legs and arms. All of my Italian neighbors always watch me as I mow my lawn. Today...I hopefully mowed my yard for the last time for the year. I can't help but, think about the past year and how Shelly had to always motivate me to mow it. I really do enjoy mowing...but ever since I stopped taking my allergy medicine...it is tough to get motivated, because I know I will be in pain afterwards. Well, I think I found a solution. If you love to have a lawn, hate polluting the earth, maybe you even have allergies, and want the best of both worlds...Rent-A-Goat. This IS the best of both worlds. I think goats are pretty cool. They make a funny yet sweet sound...and you can also you can make goat cheese! If you add some wine...then you're all set.

No comments: